Cercasi siti per anime in inglese!

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    AD|Dreamer

Status
    Anonymous
    Ciao a tutti! :) Qualcuno conosce siti o forum dove posso trovare anime in lingua inglese (NON sottotitolati, ma proprio doppiati)?? So che sembra una richiesta strana, ma vorrei esercitarmi un po' nel listening per gli esami d'inglese che dovrò sostenere all'università... :xd: Grazie in anticipo a chi mi aiuterà! :)

2. KenzoITA

User deleted

The best mode for watching something with a VERY English/American Appeal is watch some american or english series (BBC,FOX...) but if you want something with "JAP" inside you can watch NHK World (a channel full English with a cleary pronunciation)... there are lots of links in streaming and: CuboVision and SKY have it.

Have fun!

3.     Like  

Group
    AD|Dreamer

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (KenzoITA @ 11/5/2014, 15:50) 
    The best mode for watching something with a VERY English/American Appeal is watch some american or english series (BBC,FOX...) but if you want something with "JAP" inside you can watch NHK World (a channel full English with a cleary pronunciation)... there are lots of links in streaming and: CuboVision and SKY have it.

Have fun!

That's right, but unfortunately I don't like watching american and english series... :gratt: Thanks for your help! :)

4. KenzoITA

User deleted

CITAZIONE (AsunaYuuki @ 11/5/2014, 19:02) 
    CITAZIONE (KenzoITA @ 11/5/2014, 15:50) 

Have fun!

That's right, but unfortunately I don't like watching american and english series... :gratt: Thanks for your help! :)

give me a feedback if you like NHK World or not =D
    it is a japanese channel full English :ok: sometimes i watch it and is intresting (but it's english is little bit simple than a normal native language channel, and there aren't series or very low number but if u love shows and documentary is the best(I remember that it was a programm with an Italian talking about gardening with some japanese :^^: )

Edit:
    Schedule (Palinsesto):
    http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/tv/schedule/ select your time zone: there are only London near us... remember to add +1 for our time

3 replies since 11/5/2014, 14:24   47 views